- Minimum Jackpot will be $200. Each week’s jackpot is announced prior to that week’s contest.
- Jackpot applies to the 30′ and 40′ putts only.
- To win the full jackpot, a contestant must make both the 30′ and 40′ putts.
- If only the 30′ putt is made, contestants share in a maximum $50 consolation prize, based on the number of golfers present.
- For any jackpot above $500, a portion of the additional amount may be awarded as a gift certificate.
- Come early to warm up your putting stroke! Practice putts will not be on the contest portion of the green.
There are two ways to score points…
- as a member of a Nine ‘n Dine Team, and
- as an individual in putting and driving
All members of a team will receive the same points each week:
1st Low Gross or Low Net* – 6 points
2nd Low Gross or Low Net* – 4 points
3rd Low Gross or Low Net* – 2 points
Birdies – 2 points each
Eagles – 6 points each
All pars for nine holes – 10 points
* Only one award per team; best score in either category prevails
Nearest to the pin – 12 points
2nd nearest to the pin – 8 points
3rd nearest to the pin – 4 points
Inside 10′ to the pin bonus – 4 points
Putting contest, 5′ putt made – 6 points
Putting contest, 10′ putt made – 8 points each (keep putting the 10′ putt until you miss)
Putting contest, 32′ putt made – 25 points & share of daily jackpot
Putting contest, 40′ putt made – 40 points plus progressive jackpot
Chipping contest, hole 9, long chip within 20′ of pin – 20 points
Chipping contest, hole 18, short chip within 10′ of pin – 10 points