- Minimum Jackpot will be $200. Each week’s jackpot is announced prior to that week’s contest.
- Jackpot applies to the 32′ and 42′ putts only.
- To win the full jackpot, a contestant must make both the 32′ and 42′ putts.
- If only the 32′ putt is made, contestants share in a maximum $50 consolation prize, based on the number of golfers present.
- For any jackpot above $500, a portion of the additional amount may be awarded as a gift certificate.
- Come early to warm up your putting stroke! Practice putts will not be on the contest portion of the green.
There are two ways to score points…
- as a member of a Nine ‘n Dine Team, and
- as an individual in putting and driving
All members of a team will receive the same points each week:
1st Low Gross or Low Net* – 6 points
2nd Low Gross or Low Net* – 4 points
3rd Low Gross or Low Net* – 2 points
Birdies – 2 points each
Eagles – 6 points each
All Pars – 2 points each
* Only one award per team; best score in either category prevails
Nearest to the pin on Par 3’s:
. Closest – 16 points
. 2nd nearest – 12 points
. 3rd nearest – 8 points
. Inside 10′ to the pin bonus – 4 points
. All others on the Green – 4 points
. 6′ putt made – 6 points
. 10′ putt made – 8 points each (keep putting the 10′ putt until you miss)
. 32′ putt made – 25 points & share of daily jackpot
. 42′ putt made – 25 points plus progressive jackpot
. Within 15′ of pin on Hole 9 – 10 points
. Within 10′ of pin on Hole 18 – 10 points
. Chip-in on either hole – 30 points